Dealing with smoker breath
Ladies with smoker bf, how do you deal with smoker’s breath?
My bf treats me like a queen and i love him alot. However he smokes about 10-12 sticks a day and his breath really smells like cigarette all the time. Even the air he breaths out from his nose. He has been trying to cut down, but the smell still stays. Even after brushing teeth, there is still a stench.
How do you reduce it?
Here are what netizens think:
- There’s no way else to get rid of the stench but quitting. It permeates everything within the body, I won’t go into details but I hope you get the picture.
- yea. don say mouth, just holding the cigg alr very difficult to wash off the smell on the hands.
- 1) accept him as a smoker 2) hope he quits smoking 3) find a bf that does not smokeChoose either 1,2 or 3
- Either he quits, or you love him enough to make yourself get used to it. There isn’t any other way about it.
- Break up with him would totally rid of it from your life
- no ridding himself of ciggy smell unless he quits… no 2 ways about it
- If cutting down cigarettes cannot do it, try cutting down boyfriend