The Ministry of Health (MOH) has a constantly updated list of public places that were visited by infectious confirmed cases, and there have been a few additions.
- Ananas Cafe (10 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 – July 25, 12.30pm to 2pm)
- CT Hub, Botanict (2 Kallang Avenue – July 25, 6pm to 8pm)
- Sunshine Plaza, Giant (475 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 – July 26, 2.30pm to 3.30pm)
- IKEA Alexandra (317 Alexandra Road – July 28, 11.15am to 12.15pm)
- Wisma Atria, Omakase Burger (435 Orchard Road – July 29, 7pm to 8.40pm)
Those who have visited these places at the stated timings should monitor their health for 14 days.
You can see the list in full below:
MOH also added that there is no need to avoid these places because the National Environment Agency will provide guidance on disinfection to the affected vendors and places.