A video emerged online showing an errant driver driving recklessly and endangering the safety of other motorists and pedestrians.
The incident happened on 17 February and was captured on the camcar’s dashcam, and the driver of the Honda Civic was seen trying to make an illegal u-turn by driving over the kerb of a road divider.
However, the manoeuvre failed and the car was almost stuck on the kerb, before the driver reversed the vehicle and back to his original position.
The driver then drove away from his “crime scene”, moving forward before attempting another illegal u-turn at a pedestrian crossing, finally succeeding.
Here is what the camcar driver said
Saw something totally strange behaviour , no matter what the emergency, you should not endanger pedestrians and u turn at red light at pedestrian crossing and before that attempt to cross the road over the Center kerb.
Felt like waking up from a bad horror movie or something. Please have some safety sense please .
- Must send to TP as soon as possible don’t let the culprit run away.
- Kopi license, trying to save some petroleum.
- How did the driver got his license in the first place???
- Wow which driving school taught you this?
- License Buy from shopee.
- At least got one thing he did right, signal during the u turn