A starstruck moment is when a person is overwhelmed with excitement and awe due to the presence of a celebrity or public figure. It can involve shrieking, crying, or just being unable to find the words to express their excitement.
It is a moment of pure joy and admiration that can be shared among fans and friends but sometimes people become a bit too crazy.
Securities had to pull and push his fans away as they were crowding around him and he got pushed around. A man was particularly very “enthusiastic”
Wang remained cool with the fans and took a photo with the male fan.
“I CANNOT BREATH!”
A woman shouting behind Jackson Wang shouted that she could breathe but netizens think that she is just trying “Grab” his attention.
being a celebrity has some perks, but getting recognized everywhere you go can be overwhelming.
Celebrities often have to deal with being constantly followed, photographed, and having their private lives exposed to the public.
They also have to be very careful about what they say and do in public, as it can easily be misinterpreted or used against them. Additionally, celebrities often have to face intense scrutiny from the public and media, which can make it difficult to maintain a positive public image.
Here are what netizens think:
- the lady at that back really didn’t want him to take that picture
- The security should loosen up abit. Tell the guy to relax and take photo. Not keep pulling him
- Cibai la that guy like see god like that
- Here the security must not too hard…
- it’s Jackson Wang. I’m not even a fan of kpop but the comments are so funny bc none of u will ever be that successful and it’s funny to see u upset!