Home Electronics And Gadgets E-SCOOTER CAUGHT FIRE AFTER OVERCHARGING! E-SCOOTER OWNERS BEWARE.

E-SCOOTER CAUGHT FIRE AFTER OVERCHARGING! E-SCOOTER OWNERS BEWARE.

19

The e-scooter was found charred after catching fire. SCDF and SPF responded to the case of the fire and put the fire out.

The fire could be caused by overcharging of the Lithium-Ion batteries, most commonly found in mobile phones and any electronic items that require a longer hold of the charge. They are commonly used as they do not discharge as fast as other batteries. But overcharging it can lead to fire, hence why certain devices comes with a form of power cut to stop the battery from overcharging when it is full.

We hope our readers do not overcharge