Dating a Singaporean guy
Hello, I (F non local) am keen to date Singaporean guy as I find they r more nice compare to guys from my country.
But after several dates, I find hard to tell their intention and whther they like me also or not. Some of my girl friends also say the same, easier to tell non Singaporean intention when dating. Is it just us or is it true that Singaporean guys dont always open with their feeling? Then how do I tell if he likes me too or not?
This is genuine question, pls dont judge me as I really want to understand. My interest is also genuine and personal, as I mentioned, I find Singaporean guys r more nice compare to guys from my country, not because of material.
I have a proper job here in Singapore, so it’s not material-related. Thank you!
Here are what netizens think:
- We would date trees, if a tree asked us out
- Some Singaporean guys can be quite unexpressive. Want something, don’t want to say. Like something, don’t want to say. Don’t like something, don’t want to say. Don’t get what they want cos they don’t say, then KPKB.
- We start dating trees when we join National Service
- It’s more because Singaporean guys dun rlly have a say in much things. Some of us are never heard so we jus dun open our mouths.
- I’ve never thought about it that way. But kinda true. Like as a society, we don’t have much autonomy in many big life decisions. MUST go NS. CANNOT buy house till 35. MUST have a CCA in school.