Hello, I (F non local) am keen to date Singaporean guy as I find they r more nice compare to guys from my country.
But after several dates, I find hard to tell their intention and whther they like me also or not. Some of my girl friends also say the same, easier to tell non Singaporean intention when dating.
Is it just us or is it true that Singaporean guys dont always open with their feeling? Then how do I tell if he likes me too or not?
This is genuine question, pls dont judge me as I really want to understand.
My interest is also genuine and personal, as I mentioned, I find Singaporean guys r more nice compare to guys from my country, not because of material.
I have proper job here in Singapore, so its not material related. Thank you!
- Have you tried asking them directly?
- Maybe the guys are more reserved and don’t want to scare you off. Could try being a little more direct. Many guys are morons when it comes to understanding the hints
- In Singapore guys are no expressive of their emotions and what they want. Asking head on is the best answer to your problems Guys are pretty quiet in general even if their talkative they won’t actually say much about their own personal desires
- SG guys r trained not to be expressive towards girls. Coz SG girls r so easily triggered. So it’s always better to just keep our mouth shut.
- I am more of an unexpressive person myself, like I generally do not openly express my feelings as it takes a lot of courage for me to do so, and of course only when I really think it’s the right person (often times the gut feeling is wrong lol). But I do have majority of my friends who are expressive and initiating when it comes to rs