TikTok user Glenn Goh shared a video showing two iPhones being left unattended at a table, “chope-ing” the table while the owners went to get their food/drinks.
Goh captioned his video: “Singapore is so safe that the 2 Koreans just left their phones to chope the tables instead of tissue.”
- when I went to SG I saw someone literally put their baby there to chope table, me n my family stayed there even tho we finished food to make sure the kids safe
- Nah I saw a vid of a guy who left his laptop at a Starbucks for about an hour, and when he came back it was still there💀💀
- friend and i left my bag, laptop, and ipad at a public study room at some cc, went to eat for over 2 hours, came back and it was untouched
- A camera over here, and there, and there. How not to be safe? 😂
- because in sg rather than taking the item, we singaporeans will help the stranger to keep a lookout and make sure their things are safe😅
- i went to korea and left my phone in the airport lounge and 20 mins later realized i left it and went to see if it was there.. IT WAS:,,,)