My (M31) girlfriend (F35) cheated when she was extremely drunk…
She came clean and told me what happened. She has offered to quit drinking, be completely transparent, has localtion map turn on so I can see her location, will allow me to check her phone anytime I ask, among other things.
She has been very remorseful about it.
This is the best relationship I’ve ever had and I really do love this girl but I’m so angry and hurt and conflicted, I don’t know what to do…
Here are what netizens think:
- “This is the best relationship I’ve ever had” I know you like to think that but, well, ut isn’t,bro
- Don’t fall for her lie. I cheated because I was drunk. That’s number one cheater’s excuse. I’m sure she would have remembered her father and brother. She came clean because of the guilt. Do you really want to be in relationship where you’ll always have trust issues and look over your shoulder what’s she has been upto and where she is at. You could never trust her completely. Break it off and move on.
- The question is did she come clean because he caught her somehow? Or did she immediately confess to him. There is a big difference. Because mistakes can happen.
- Some mistakes are so huge that you can’t come back from them. This will always be there in the back of his mind. Always.
- That is true for a lot of people and that is perfectly fine. Then there are also couples that deal with it how they feel that they need to and continue their relationship. No solution is one size fits all.