Hang on or let go? Please help
I am with my bf for 7 years now
Now I thinking if he is the right one that I should settle down with. We are comfortable with each other but deep down I feel I am always disappointed with him.
A) he has very low sex drive
B) he is no longer excited to meet me
C) when I talk about problems in our r/s he get angry and defensive
D) he can’t meet my emotional needs
I love him a lot and don’t want to just breakup anyhow but I don’t know what to do. We talk about the problems many times till we are tired.. are we just not suitable and should let go of our r/s? Please help give some advice.
Here are what netizens think:
- Is either u chose to suffer from the points u mentioned or be yourself to leave a toxic relationship where both of you can’t fulfill it
- Normally I would advise counselling but you aren’t even married and there are problems already. Better to move on. Now dating he is performing at 3/10, after marriage it will just get worse.
- Points B to D show that it’s time for you to let go of your relationship. If it’s not going to become better now, it’ll not improve by marriage.
- Ask yourself honestly… If you can tahan all of this for the next 50+ years of your life then continue but if no then time to move on.
- Actually most couples are usually like that. Starting of the R/S everything is still fresh and new so men will be more attentive more caring more gentle and so on. But once the r/s become 2 or 3 years onward men will not be so motivated and attentive compared to last time. I can’t say if he still love you or doesn’t love you anymore but i can say most men in r/s will be like that. Some of them still love the gf/wife but together for so long things they will think there isn’t a need to put in anymore effort.