i am very keen to report my classmate for inappropriate comments but everything is said verbally.
He also displayed some inappropriate behaviour (not done on me) and i do not have any text messages or video to use as proof. this is also a reason why i am very hesitant about reporting him.
is there any chance that i can report him successfully, i feel that this pervert needs to be thrown into jail or sent to imh for evaluation or even some form of disciplinary action from the school would be great.
he has serious issues and i hope that i have a 100% success rate in reporting him. if not he will try harder to mask his problematic behaviour in the future and it will be harder to catch him.
Here are what netizens think:
- U can actually approach the school counsellor or even the lecturer/teachers. They are able to give u better advice.
- Zero proof + hearsay = please fly kite. Presumption of innocence >>>>>> me too. Report if have proof.
- Dont worry. If he keeps doing it, there will be another chance to record him visually and verbally.
- ask the victim if they are affected. and then u ask if they would like to report together. it’s more useful in numbers other than just u alone. if the victim is fine then nothing we can do about it.
- Sure can report, but only if it was said to you. Otherwise, the recipient has to report it. If they don’t report means they like it and it’s not a problem to them.
- watch and learn from gone girl