I broke up a few months ago and have started using dating app since. I met someone who is so right and compatible with me.
A bit of background: my ex was the one who broke things off and he told me he needs space before he can consider us again.
Things are growing more serious with me and the new guy I met on the app. We promise to be honest to each other. Lately, I feel like reaching out to my ex again.
I havent reach out to my ex yet because that would be breaching the trust of this new guy. I dont know what to do. I feel so conflicted.
Here are what netizens think:
- U want to reach out to your ex for what? He doesn’t want you as much as you wanted him. What do you think has changed for him to suddenly want you? Babe don’t be silly lah, your ex may have already move on and you still pinning over him. Why give him so much power in this rs? Even if you patch back, you think you will be happy being the one begging for this rs back?
- Probably have some resolved issues and you want closure? You have someone great in front of you and you want to risk losing him? Think clearly before you reach out. If I were you, I’d move on happily.
- You just need to know who you like most and love most then go for it never looking back or regret. Love is not commodity that can have main and backup. If you decided one and it didn’t workout, you have to depend on fate to bring you to someone else.
- Don’t dive right into a new r/s when your heart is still hurting.Sometimes things get clearer when u write it down, its hard for your brain to think when your heart is interjecting.Spend some time with the most important person, yourself.Hope u get clarity soon!
- 1) u want to reach out to the ex for what? What’s ur intention and will it go somewhere for it to end again? He alr don’t want u. Telling u he needs space before he considers y’all again is just plain words for he doesn’t want to be with u.
2) is it worth giving the new rs turmoil over reaching out to ur ex? U need closure or smth? Closure is overrated btw and u might regret causing that turmoil to ur new rs
3) if u do reach out, just know that u have to be honest. The truth comes out one day. Are u ready for the ramifications?