I would sincerely like to find out what’s Singaporean guys’ definition of fat too.
I’m 26(F). I would considered myself as medium sized. However, guys around me always like to compare me with other female friends who are super skinny and call me fat or “bui”. Although some of them would apologise afterwards, I still get affected by them.
To give some background, I’m 168cm, 56kg. 33C/26/35. Arm 9 inches, thigh 19 inches. I measure my stats twice a week.
I’ll sleep in during weekends so that I can skip my meals to save some calories. I combine my lunch and dinner at 4 to 5pm on weekends. I will either skip lunch at work on weekdays, or get some fruits while watching my colleagues eating pasta and burgers. Btw, I don’t exercise. I only do simple squats at home to keep my bum firm. I would rather starve than to exercise.
I think I do have both woman’s “assets”. Although I do receive compliments from some people, I’m not satisfied with my current figure. It has come to a point where I rather be alone and not have social activities. I do not want to hang out with a group of skinny girls because I afraid people will compare and judge.
Here are what netizens think:
- When your arms are thicker than my legs
- When you have a piece of meat hanging when your standing and seated down.
- I feel you because it use to be envy. But now I realise its not all bad. In fact eating foods is like going on a holiday. You can still eat them but only during special occasions. They’re never really gone. If you want it you can get it. It feels more rewarding when you eat nice foods occasionally. Better than mindlessly eating whatever you feel like then regretting putting on the pounds later. Foods are too abundant, too accessible and too mainstream.
- Be contented with your figure and no point listening to others.. Your figure is OK lah…. Else u can excerise some of it off lor.. Else stay happy.. Ignore those negative comments
- Maybe your body fat percentage is higher. Or your body shape. Sometimes it’s about body shape and also can be face shape and how skinny your neck is. Some ladies have slim face and neck but body a little curvy, people still consider them slim. But a skinny straight shaped girl with rounded face and shorter neck is considered chubby.