Relationship question from a newbie
Thank you for reading my post.
I have relationship question and I hope you can offer me some input. This is my first time stepping out of my comfort zone to woo someone and I have no experience dealing with romantic relationships as I have never dated before.
If your crush says/does the following:
1) He said I made him feel touched with feelings
2) He’s more comfortable with me after I confessed
3) We messaged more frequently than before
4) He generally cares for me
5) We share our daily activities with each other
6) We say “I love you” to each other before we sleep
7) We have nicknames for each other
But also does the opposite:
1) Mentioned that he is confused with his feelings towards me
2) He rejected me recently
3) He said anything can happen in the future
4) He is afraid that his family will disapprove / judge us
5) He doesn’t want to hurt me
6) He said I have no chance with him
It’s very confusing to me, and I don’t know if I should carry on with my romantic advancement or walk away. If you were me, what would you do? Would you carry on try and woo him, or would you just walk away? Your input is greatly appreciated and thank you!
Here are what netizens think:
- Guess you both very very very young and immature at this stage. Leave him alone and move on. Get your career build up first and you might meet your Mr Right later. Don’t hang on with this guy cos he don’t know what he really want
- Breadcrumbs, he’s leaving breadcrumbs to keep you. Nothing to do with him liking you .. just like you chasing after him. Like the attention. He already has eyes on someone else. Don’t waste yr time and youth. He never ask to be yr bf means you are never together. Find someone else who loves you back .. Don’t waste yr time, youth and other potentials
- Your confession should help to make things easier for him if he also feels for you. Some guys fear rejection (nothing wrong) and thus, having the other party to confess first would be like an affirmation for them to pursue the relationship. The point about him being afraid of disapproval or judgement from his family can be another very real hurdle if he cannot be firm about his feelings for you, like how things currently are.
- Do you realize out of the 13 things you mentioned, none of it is an action of interest? Seems like he is not interested at all (already mentioned that you have no chance with him) but still occassionally throwing bait at you to keep you hooked for idk what reasons.