I’m someone who experienced a glow up (from a 2 to 9 according to my friend). The difference between dating as a 2 and a 9 is HUGE.
As a 2 I had guys who I matched with straight up tell that they don’t find me attractive and proceed to block me.
haizz I also had guys who like cut the date short after seeing me :(, they were nice about it though. However as a newly glowed up 9 I had guys on dating apps begging me to give them a chance and offering to take me out to HDL for free. I also have 100+ intros on a dating app AFTER 1 NIGHT.
Such a big difference :(. This is all in spite of my personality staying the same. Here is my question in relation to the aforementioned circumstances: ladies of sg what were your experiences like dating in sg as an unattractive woman ?
I feel it’s depressing honestly having been on both ends of the spectrum; whoever says dating is not about looks is capping. Guys legit treat me like I’m nothing when I was unattractive.
Here are what netizens think:
- Life is always easier when you’re attractive.
- It works the other way around too. These guys you’ve been dating, are they of the himbo variety too? Have you considered dating a 2/10 guy, for instance?
- OP’s rating system seems to be quite extreme. A true 2/10 shouldn’t become an 8/10 just by losing 10kg or wearing contacts. This suggests that the scoring system is a more shallow one, i.e. more focused on the upper echelons of looks;
- To be clear, there is nothing wrong with short term dating. Everyone has different needs, and which may also vary at different points of their lives. (I’m just using terms like bimbo / himbo because it’s really hard to explain in words otherwise.)
- I wanna see your glow up lol. As a guy, Can’t ans your question because I too ugly no one wan date me even after I lost 20 kg lolz