A man in Malaysia documented himself dangerously climbing to the top of a skyscraper during a thunderstorm, just for a photo.
It is unclear which part of Malaysia the incident happened in but the man purportedly climbed to the top of the AmBank Tower, which is one of Malaysia’s largest banks.
He was seen climbing what appears to be a structure that was part of the tower’s lightning rod, as the lightning and thunder roared in the sky.
The thunder was seen crackling in the sky, startling the daredevil as he shouted “holy f-” before climbing up a ladder to the highest point of the tower.
He then aimed the camera downwards at his feet to show the insane height that he was on, before taking a photo.
- Isn’t the platform he climbed is a part of the lightning rod? Kinda crazy/dumb thing to do during the thunder storm.
- Ok, I get it YOLO, but all these dumb ass people doing dangerous stuff like these if they end up needing to be rescued or a smear on the pavement it’s just going to end up being trouble for other people.
- Dumb AF. if kena lightning how? who will clear the mess? who need to clean it up. oooo you damn dumb F….
- why people always want to climb here climb there one…
- Man really risked his life all for the sake of taking a terrible photo lol