Pooped my pants and caused the whole office to shutdown
My stomach went from being a bit upset to emergency within the span of 2 min. I didn’t make it entirely to the office toilet sadly.
Without going into the details I ended up trying to flush my underwear and socks down the toilet to try to hide the evidence and save myself some embarrassment.
That proved to be a terrible idea and immediately caused the toilet to clog. In the panic I flushed it more and caused it to flood. I got out of there and just went back to my desk pretending nothing happened.
30 min later we get an email that we are to work from home for the rest of the day and that the men’s washroom will be closed pending maintenance.
To summarize. I shit my pants at work, flooded the bathroom badly, and shutdown the office for a day
- Yes, I’m royally embarrassed this happened to a grown ass man
- Flushing underwear down the toilet was a terrible idea. At the time it seemed like the best and fastest solution and I assumed the work toilet was more powerful. In the moment the rubbish bin felt far away.
- I used the socks as makeshift gloves so they were toast as well
- If they caught me on camera I’m just going to admit what happened and apologize to the cleaning staff.
- I figure in the span of our adult years, almost all of us will shit ourselves at least 2 times. I’ve done it once in the car driving to work.
- Every day for months, someone would crap over the stall. I mean all over. The walls, the toilet, down the front. All over the toilet paper dispenser, the ceiling would get it also. It’s like there a-hole just gave out as they took down their pants. It never failed. I still talk with a few people that work there still. This phenomenon is still going on. Smh
- So why did you think flushing fabric down a toilet would somehow be easier than just trashing it? Where did you get the idea they would even flush? Lol
- Note to self: keep an extra pair of pants + underwear just in case this happens