My girlfriend gets turned on when I smell disgusting?
So a month ago I was late for work so I had to leave without showering,putting on deodorant or cologne, I work a pretty physically demanding job so when I go off work I REEKED, I had to drive home with the windows down just to not make myself nauseus on the way home.
When I got home I walked past her on the way to our room and she sniffed the air and I apologized explaining why I stunk but when I did she buying her face in my armpit and breathed deep before saying “you smell delicious..”
So instead of a shower we had rough passionate intercourse, her smelling the air like a bloodhound the entire time, afterwords when we were cuddling she still didn’t stop sticking her face in my chest and arms and inhaling me like Kirby, she was even hesitant to let me take a shower, now someday she requests I don’t put on any product. She says she loves it and calls it “boysmell” even if I think I smell like the devil’s trashcan
Anyone else had this happen? Why is this?
- It’s totally normal. Lots of people are turned on by the natural smells of their partner’s body.
- That’s a good sign! She likes your chemicals.
I LOOOOOVE my husbands natural scent. ESPECIALLY when he is slightly “lived in”. OMG, so good. It’s pretty primal.
Happily he prefers me slightly live in as well, so it works out. It can get a bit goaty around here on the weekends let me tell you.
- Some people really really really like body odor and natural musky scents.
Napoleon on return from a campaign wrote to his wife “Please don’t wash, I will be home in three days”
So even a few centuries back, people were getting off on a strong musk.
- I have an fwb of 6 years. His natural scent is the reason I can’t quit him – even if we are only down to getting together three times a year or so. This man’s scent literally makes me crazy like no other person I have ever met. He always apologizes for sweating and makes sure to shower but the best memories are of him coming by in dingy work clothes and after a 12 hour shift. Decadent.
- It turns out that you’re not actually disgusting and the way you smell is how you’re supposed to smell. The deodorant commercials have been lying to you and everyone this whole time.