Girlfriend totally blacked out.
For most dudes, this would probably be some sort of milestone but not for me. I love my girlfriend very much and when this happens, I always get seriously concerned.
I don’t know where it comes from, I’m big and she keeps telling me I’m the best she’s ever had on top, she doesn’t have any issues climaxing from penetration.
My first question, if anyone can answer it, why do those happen? I mean she’s shaking like she’s having some sort of seizure.
it’s cool for the first 2 seconds and then I usually get really concerned and ask her if she’s okay. Which she always says “yeah just gimme a minute”
Now, once she wanted to get up after one of those shakes, she said she feels dizzy and drops straight back onto the bed – out cold. After she woke up, she asked me what happened.
Should I be worried? Thanks
- Probably a sudden drop in blood pressure from a vaso-vagal response. She should not stand up right away after that body spasming climax. Just ask her to lie down. It’s the same concept to body builders passing out after a heavy a heavy deadlift.
- She should definitely talk to her doctor about that
- It’s more than likely the vasovagal syncope response. It’s not unheard of for women to pass out after such an intense finish
- The whole body shaking doesn’t sound abnormal, many but not alll women have it too. However when she feels dizzy and passed out standing up after that, it sounds a bit concerning and you are right to be worried. A health checkup would be useful.
- Sit in bed with her for 10-15 mins after, get her water etc. Happens to me, just don’t get up, let the body regain its composure. Watch TV/phones, just always leave it a few minutes.