A video emerged online showing a bunch of money consisting of what appears to be $50 and $10 notes, floating in the waters of the Singapore River.
The netizen who posted the video onto TikTok, @bleegoodstuff, captioned the video: “this dude’s wallet (clip notes type) got blown by the wind, and out flew all his cash.”
- Nabei at the state I am in I sure jump down
- i tried getting notes in a pool before, freaking workout bro. because its so light any ripples will send it like 10m away.
- thanks for contributing a much needed deflation in our economy
- Lesson learn keep ur cash in the bank thats one min and i will see u tmr
- guy like me be watching tutorials on how to swim before jumping in frfr
- bro i would have risked it all and swim away
- The Uncles fishing nearby gna have a field day