A video has recently emerged on Tiktok uploaded by a Tiktoker who is trying to impart his skills of the In-Between card game that is played by millions, usually with a bit of wagers involved.
The Tiktoker shares some of his tips on what is the right move a player should go when faced with certain cards and he also calculates the odds and probabilities of getting a successful ‘in between’ in these scenarios.
He first comes out with a scenario where the player draws an ACE and a SEVEN and says that most people will think that getting these two cards leaves the player with quite a good chance to gain an ‘in between’.
However, he explains and shows that the chances of getting an ‘in between’ in this scenario as you only can draw 5 numbers to gain an ‘in between’ but have 10 numbers not to qualify because drawing an ACE or SEVEN will mean that you lose twice the amount.
With the odds of winning at five and the odds of losing at 10, it is no wonder why he says that the odds of securing an ‘in between’ are very very bad.
He then claims that having at least eight numbers between the two drawn cards is the least that you should have before you wage a bet as the chances of winning are much higher than losing with as the odds are 8 numbers for a win compared to 7 numbers for losing.
To make it simple to remember, he says that the player just have to remember the combinations ‘ACE-TEN, TWO-JACK, THREE-QUEEN, FOUR-KING’ to maximise chances of securing a win and anything else that has lesser than 8 numbers in between the two drawn cards, the player should skip his turn and not call.
Netizens in the comments section however, beg to differ from the guy’s explanations.
Here are some of the comments seen in the comments section:
- k** i 2 and king also can get ace
- Instructions not clear I lost everything including my clothing
- I don’t think that’s how probability works… but ok
- i all in 2 and Q, kena double on Q
- Scared don’t play la. 5 & 7 can play already. Just a matter of dare or not
- i just count the number of pictures/10 and ace that come out already so when a 2-4 and picture come out i can count the probability
- my probability of having a Ace and King tiang is 100% 😭