I got fired from a job because I was told “I look creepy”? I am pretty vindictive, how do I create a stink about it?
I work a part-time event job on the weekends. I don’t super care about… actually rather hate it, so whatever. However, today I was told to go home a couple of hours into the 14 hour event because, and I quote “I look creepy”.
I was a little blindsided and didn’t know how to respond. I signed out, putting down my full 14 hour shift as in and out times, and left.
I don’t super care about the job, whatever I needed some time back, but as someone who is always self concious about his look, I kind of want to create as much damage to this company as possible.
- Once I got written up because a secret shopper said I only smiled half a smile. That’s just…how my face works…
- You don’t super care about the job, you didn’t want to be there, you were probably oozing that attitude out in front of everyone. When they told you to head home, you got your wish – you don’t need to be working a job you hate since you have a full time job already.
- Honestly bro it just sounds like you’re creepy af. This is a chance for self improvement not trying to get revenge.
- People get fired for social reasons all the time. Corporations just don’t use it as their official reasoning.
- You admitted to literally hating what you were doing. Everyone’s body language and expression gets affected when they are doing things they hate doing.
- Hmmmmm, if this is always happening to you, you really might want to consider looking in the mirror, cuz while sharing else changes, you’re the center of your own universe. Sounds like a you problem. And sending you home isn’t firing you; it’s sending you home. Go ahead and show up for work, unless you’re really just looking for an excuse to not go back, which is what this sounds like