A man was seen shouting at another man who was seating in a reserved seat. The man who was shouting told him to go back to Malaysia.
The older man then questions the Malaysian if he knows that the reservation is for the elderly.
The Malaysian man rebukes the man for talking in a rude manner and said that there are no elderly in the train.
The older man then said “Don’t come here to earn Singapore dollars, go back to your country
The Malaysian man started to taunt the man into a fight “If you dare you hit me, don’t talk like that.” The man then shouted
The Malaysian man then said he will take his photo and tell him to be careful when he leaves his home in a threatening manner.
However, netizens said that the uncle was making a scene and finding fault with people in the MRT.
Full Video Loading…
Here are what netizens think:
- Self entitled uncle. Some people just wna abuse the right as an elderly etc
- basic ah elderly people think they have the high authority to sit down i mean if i have an injury on my knee or something but its being covered how? still wanna shout ah aiyoo apek gi balik makan kuaci sua
- Hello Uncle..if all m’sia ah boy goes back Mysia..who will cook at the Zhi char and economy.rice stalls
- talking across to each other so loudly ah
- bro said go back malaysia for like 100 time
- Aiyoh. Uncle after work not tired ah? Still can have shouting match. I just wanna sleep in the train sia.
Anyone who makes any noise in excess that is likely to cause annoyance or inconvenience to others in the vicinity or in any public setting could face fines of up to $1,000
The offence of public nuisance under Section 290(b) of the Penal Code carries an imprisonment term of up to three months, or with a fine of up to $2,000, or both.