On October 19, a video of a man rocking their car while refuelling at a petrol station was uploaded to a Facebook page.
The video appeared to be filmed by an observer just outside the station, a man stepped forward and help the Singaporean man rock his BMW so “more petrol can go in”.
However, it is unclear when the incident took place.
Netizens who saw the video quickly poke fun at the Singaporean driver and said:
- He check if his suspension is working
- Gas prices in Singapore are really too high.
- He checks if the tyre has enough air.
- People want to pump petrol their problem lah
- Didn’t invite Wang Lei to join
- Now Singapore’s currency is so high 3.3 so expensive that Malaysian currency is low again.
- M4 RM1mil but can’t afford fuel?
The latest petrol prices in Singapore
The latest petrol prices in Malaysia
|Weekly Petrol Price Update||Price of RON95/litre||Price of RON97/litre||Price of Diesel/litre|
|20 October – 26 October 2022||RM2.05|
|13 October – 19 October 2022||RM2.05|