A local wife recently took to Facebook to voice her unhappines after growing distant with her husband. She stated on how her husband started to ignore her after giving birth to her first child and how he caught her husband following skinny and pretty influencers.
This is the full story.
My husband does not love me. Should we get a divorce?He has not cheated on me but I know he does not love me.
1. Always on the phone but okay to put down with his friends or colleagues.
2. No eye contact. Like he can’t bear to look at me when we talk.
3. Uninterested in my life. I watch him zone out right before my eyes when I start sharing things about my life.
4. Other than the obligatory sex, he does not like to be close to me. (He was okay during dating phase)
5. Gets annoyed and irritated when he talks to me sometimes.
Thing is, we have a child together. Is it really damaging for the child in a divorce? I feel so worthless, depressed and find myself crying late at night or when I am alone. I feel even more depressed when I saw his “following” list on insta – basically any skinny influencers who dresses little. I know guys do this but his threshold is really low – even the dogged face kind which makes me feel so insecure like I can lose my husband to any skinny lady who dresses little. I want out because I simply can’t deal with it anymore but I’m worried for my child.