A netizen was seen directing a question to Singaporean Girls about their biggest turn offs about men in general and at the same time gave her own few cents worth of her own biggest turnoffs about men.
Here is what she feels are the biggest turn offs about men
If he is rich, like father is a CEO rich but has bad manners and curses at the waiter.
He is physically fit but he posts pictures of himself in underwear on Instagram every day and also records himself doing deadlifts to post on TikTok.
He doesn’t mind going on dates but he makes sure the bill is split right down to the cents for everything.
He sees a future with you and wants to marry you but he wants his parents and grandparents to move in to your new house together.
Netizens were quick to join in to share their biggest turn offs about men in general and also certain men in their life doing things which are considered turn offs to them.
Here are some of the comments seen:
- When he washes his car more often than he washes his hair
- Told me he had an allergy to touching prawns and did not want to eat it. After I peeled it, he suddenly said he wanted to try to overcome his allergy and finished up a whole portion of it. I was oblivious to his lies and continued peeling it for him for awhile.
- Met this junior back in school who was so unbelievably rude to his folks, even the ah bengs in my cohort buay tahan and scolded him. Whew!
- Talking down to people especially service staff like waiters and cleaners.
- No basic life skills and just assumes their life will have a helper/parents in it to do all the basic stuff for them. Like please lah, have enough skills to do your own laundry, cook so you won’t go hungry, iron your own clothes.
What are some of your turn offs? Feel free to share it with us.
Image source: Unsplash