Phubbers be gone
It is just me that is very annoyed with those daily phubbers at the Mrt station. These commuters are so glued to their phones and not paying attention to their surrounding. Taking their own sweet time to walk, blocking other people way especially during peak hours. Some walk as if is their father road, watching drama on their phone. There are times I really really feel like kicking them down the escalator while they are watching drama on their hp or just take slam their phone on the ground.
Still remember on one occasion whereby a female commuter standing in the middle of the mrt door so glued to her hp and doesn’t even stand aside for other commuters to alight. Someone one knocked her over and she lost her balance and grip of her hp. Her hp fell on the floor and dropped into the gap (Underground mrt).
I saw the whole incident and laughed like mad. Who to blame? To sum up, that’s was an Iphone 13 xD
Here are what netizens think:
- glued to hp is okay , but talking loudy and loud notifications is not very courteous to me but its not japan after all
- Instant karma and she deserved it. Great. I hate these people too. The whole world needs to avoid them while they are stuck in their stupid bubble.
- Others can do slow walk as they are not rushing.Why do you need to rush if you have given yourself enough time to commute?
- Just yesterday I went to Mt E with my injured boy on the wheelchair.A young guy when into the lift on the same floor the glue on HP immediately.I push my boy in but he is standing in the middle of the end of the lift wall making us can go into the lift totally. Had to call him more then 3 time to move side way before he notice it.Ears n eyes only on HP. If accident then don’t know.
- Agree. Want to use phone, walk by the side.Don’t stand at the middle blocking the traffic flow