2 Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) officers who had just graduated from the Officers Cadet School (OCS), proposed to their respective girlfriends during the commissioning parade, as the other graduands erupted into cheers.
Love Amidst Uniforms
In a heartwarming display of love and dedication, a video posted on TikTok showcased the two officers kneeling before their beloved ladies, each holding out a ring.
Their fellow cadets, now officers, formed a circle around them, as they cheered the couples on.
It was not made known if the two officers had planned to propose to their girlfriends at the same time, but regardless, as the crowd went crazy and erupted into voracious cheers.
With all eyes on them, there was no room for hesitation, and thankfully, both women responded with overwhelming joy and said yes. The rings found their rightful place on their fingers, before they hugged each other.
A Parade of Achievements
The Officer Cadet Commissioning Parade, a significant event in the military calendar, took place at SAFTI MI. This parade marked the culmination of 38 weeks of intensive training at the Officer Cadet School (OCS), a journey that transformed cadets into officers.
A total of 216 cadets were commissioned as SAF officers, with 173 hailing from the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) and 43 from the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF).
- I thought the lady in blue was the mum.
- Oh noo. Have the boys ever asked the girls what kind of proposal they wanted? Feel sad for the ladies. Haven’t explored the dating pool enough
- why yall in the comments gotta make a nice thing like this.. just say congratulations and be happy for them la
- all cheer for chio bu, but the one in blue all ignore
- I- WHY DO THEY NEED TO PROPOSE TGT R THEY TWINS I HAVE SO MANY QNS
- You can propose with that nsf pay. But divorce fees need that captain’s pay.
@mrhendran Newly-minted officer proposes to girlfrend #marriage #proposal #proposalvideo #military #singaporearmy #officeromance ♬ It's a Beautiful Day – Evan McHugh