Home Caught In The Act SAMSUNG​ WASHING MACHINE AT CHUA CHU KANG HDB CATCH FIRE!!!!!

SAMSUNG​ WASHING MACHINE AT CHUA CHU KANG HDB CATCH FIRE!!!!!

27

Source:James

Netizen James was awoken by his mother after his Samsung washing machine caught fire when it was in operation. It caused a power trip in his house and he has to douse the flames with pails of water. His living room was filled with thick smoke that came from the washing machine fire. This happened at Block 455 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 on 11 May 2017.

The washing machine was bought in 2010 and comes with a 5 year motor warranty. Now he is worried because he has many other household appliances from Samsung. Attempts to reach Samsung through Facebook has been met with silence and James has not received any replies so far. Fortunately for James, no one was hurt in the incident as they discovered the fire early.