A post was seen online where Singaporean netizens shared about what were the different types of relationship deal breakers enough for them to end a relationship with their significant other.
At the time of writing, there were already 170 comments shared by netizens.
Here are some of the comments
- not a fan of smoking; one can be hot af but the moment a cigarette is lit, it’s gg for me. no offence to smokers. it’s just not my thing.
- when my partner keeps comparing me with others (can be anything in terms of looks, status, wealth, etc). anyway I don’t have this problem because I am single af with no matches since I am subpar
- Incompatibility in ideology where one person see something as normal or beneficial while the other see it as immoral or evil.
- Difference in opinion about children. Be childfree all you want, good for you, but I want kids. When I was still dating, opinion about children is one of the first few things I talk about. Idgaf if people think it’s something that’s “too soon to talk about”, I wasn’t going to waste my time on someone if they don’t share the same views on me about that.
- Maturity. Not actual age, but how mature they are (I’ve seen a 35yo teenager before)
- Pretty much anything really. I thought I needed a partner’s support to reach my full potential when I was younger. Now I realised I’ve been through quite a bit and made it out better, so I think I’ll be fine on my own. Not at all convinced I need a life partner to live a whole, complete and fulfilling life at all. I just need to set goals I want to achieve and you guess the rest. That’s the key to a happy life.
Image source: Unsplash