In a Tweet posted by ST Sports Desk, the person behind the social media account of the company posted is getting roasted by netizens.
The account made a number of “forfeits” stating that: “I’ll eat my shorts. And shave bald. And sing an Argentina song. Maybe all at the same time”
What they posted on Twitter
“For the uninitiated, Argentina are unbeaten in 36 games and are chasing Italy’s record of 37. What’s the craziest forfeit you can think of if they lose tonight? I’ll eat my shorts. And shave bald. And sing an Argentina song. Maybe all at the same time #FIFAWorldCup 16? #Qatar2022”
Netizens called the person behind the account to do it:
- Have to rethink where WC stands in today’s context. The country with more Zua Ji!
- According to rumours, Andy’ Dad do not wish to share his prediction this Wcup for fear of heavy boat. Hahaha
- ST Sports Desk curse. Now can bet agnst whatever they are writing. Lol
- Lets keep a lookout for a shorts eating bald guy tomorrow
- Guess to win, you either bet against what whorejinx placed upon. You bet upon what those shorts eat shaved heads of shittime sports desk undermined. It the Germany “story” all over again. Bunch of laughingstock indeed
- Who is the fool who said want to eat his shorts.now where r u.
- Does “Don’t Cry for Me Argentina” considered an Argentinian song?
- Guess how much the Arabs paid the Argentinians for this loss
- I doubt whoever wrote that will now go in hiding and will not admit. So much for courage and bravado.