31.1 C
Singapore
Saturday, December 2, 2023
Ads

La Taperia

FIRE BREAKS OUT AT SHAW CENTRE RESTAURANT, 200 EVACUATED

A fire broke out at a Spanish restaurant, La Taperia, inside Shaw Centre earlier today.Netizens who were at the scene posted photos of the incident onto Facebook, with the SCDF officers seen present at the scene alongside a few...
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest News

ANGMOH ASKS S’POREANS TO “PUT DOWN YOUR PHONES” IN MRT & BE CONSIDERATE

In the bustling world of public transport, where individuals are perpetually connected to their phones, a US expat in...
- Advertisement -