28.2 C
Singapore
Friday, January 27, 2023
Ads

THAILAND CHIO BU ELECTROCUTED AND DIED DURING SONGKRAN WATER FESTIVAL. FAMILY COMPENSATED $800

A 25-year-old Thailand Woman got electrocuted and passed on during Thailand’s Famous Songkran festival. The woman was at a party and got electrocuted because the organiser of the party used damaged wires for the event.

Advertisements

The mother of the 25-year-old was compensated THB20,000 which is equivalent to around $800 Singapore Dollars. Reason being the organiser of the party had no money to compensate and can only afford this amount.

The 25-year-old was supposed to move to England with her husband and start a new life. Who knew tragedy strikes days before she was supposed to travel.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

WIFE WANTS DIVORCE AS HUSBAND GOT FIRED AND NOW WORKS AS GRAB DRIVER

I was devastated when my husband lost his job as an engineer.We had been together for 6 years...
- Advertisement -