25 C
Singapore
Saturday, January 22, 2022
Ads

THAI MAN ELECTROCUTED TO DEATH WHILE CHARGING AND USING HANDPHONE

It has become a common knowledge that using phones while charging is dangerous and adding an earpiece to the equation makes it far more deadly.

Advertisements

A 40-year-old man was found dead on his bed after using his phone while charging along with an earpiece. Thailand media reported on Wednesday that there were several burn marks along his arms and neck believed be caused by a short circuit.

The current moves through the earpiece and shocked the man to death.

The victim usually stays up late and use his phone while charging and watched football on it.

Similar Cases Worldwide

It is not advisable to use the handphone while charging even if its a power bank, cases around the world of power banks exploding or electrocution from the outlets has been happening all year round.

Advertisements

Malaysia – December 2018

A 16-year-old boy was also electrocuted while he was using a handphone with earpiece that was charging from the outlet, the mother found the boy motionless and bleeding from the ear.

Chonburi, ThailandSeptember 2019

25-year-old man electrocuted to death while using handphone with an earpiece.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

GUY STOMACH PAIN, HAVEN’T EVEN SIT DOWN ON TOILET BOWL, POOPED ON FLOOR

A netizen shared how he had a stomachache and couldn't make it to the toilet bowl on time, and...
- Advertisement -