A video was recently uploaded onto social media by a netizen who claimed that a uncle was secretly recording videos of girls at Clementi MRT on 9 March 2023 at around 9am.
The uncle was seen holding his phone near his face pretending to be on a call while walking a few rounds but was allegedly taking videos of girls at the station.
He then started his pretense by talking on the phone, probably realising that he was spotted by someone.
Here are what netizens think
- The uncle take video of girl. How about you take video of that uncle? You love to take video of uncle?
- How you know he video har? But this stop got many chio bu lah, cannot blame uncle. Higher learning institutions, secondary plus JCs. He cannot tahan lah.
- y u din stop the uncle and report police
- I don’t see any problem
- How you he is recording girls? Why you know he is recording girls, but yet don’t confront him then? At that scene that moment, why I don’t see any attractive girl worth taking?
- U dun like it doesn’t mean its illegal.
- Honey attracts bees
- Sh-t attracts flies
- Attention seeker aahh this type of posting