Facebook user Nani Lingling shared how she bought a bowl of fishball noodles from Encik Tan and received a paltry serving of noodles that she described as “minuscule”.
Here is what she said
Yes, dont be shocked, its a fresh new portion, a miniscule portion that even a pri 2 kid will find it tiny.
Please dont patronise these encik tan at waterway point to discourage the stall aunty from having this practice to drive away customer so they can slack. No, its not about inflation.
These anti customer practice has been around for recent years, lets stop it together.
- Can say most of the places & stall doing the same, cut down including ingredients etc….. No matter the price they raise or not, & when ask, they’ll tell you now everything very expensive & their cost have raised………what they do is just push all to the customer……
- increase price and still cut the portion and that’s the worst.
- Agree . Is so expensive at waterway point to buy from Encik Tan .very small portion and finished within 2 mouth…
- Encik Tan is for people who want to eat halal Chinese hawker food and they have no choice… If you have a choice..you are better off eating elsewhere where they can use pork in the food for better authenticity.
- Guess is the company want to sell at small portion
- Went there and got their chickenball noodle, photo showed fried meatball – actual thing was fishball… and I dislike fishball plus portion very small