In a rather unappetizing incident, a customer recently discovered a cigarette butt in their mala dish at ITE College East. The disconcerting find occurred a few days ago, as reported by the affected individual on their Instagram account.
The incident took place on January 17 when the customer was enjoying a serving of mala at ITE College East. As they were savoring the dish, a sudden and unexpected crunch revealed the presence of something hard.
Reacting promptly, the customer spat out the mysterious object and decided to inspect it further. To their dismay, it turned out to be a cigarette butt. What made the situation even more unpleasant was that it was discovered in the last bite of the mala dish.
The affected individual expressed their disappointment and concern in the Instagram post, using emoticons to convey their feelings of distress. The discovery of foreign objects in food raises serious questions about hygiene and quality control at the food establishment.
What The Netizen Said
found a cigarette butt in my mala at ITE East *stall name redacted* a few days ago😭😭
This was taken on 17 jan, basically i was eating mala then i took a bite n bit into something hard so i spat it out. I inspected jt abit n siala it was a cigarette butt and this was my last bite also.
- Nah what’s happening to ite east, first the lecturer now this 💀💀
- Did you let the school people know first or you imidiately post here
- Where else do u think the smokey taste comes from
- Seems suspicious. Must be ownself plant it, ownself video and post for attention. That cigarette butt was so big, the person claim it was his/her last bite, how can he/she not seen that cigarette and put it in their mouth to chew it. Funny la.
Not surprising that the person plants it to seek attention, during my days in ITE, ppl there kick down some of the toilet doors, clog the toilets, plug out the controls for the lift, stop the lift from working at odd levels and make other students late for class.