25.9 C
Singapore
Friday, February 3, 2023
Ads

WOMAN FOUND HALF A COCKROACH IN HER TOFU AFTER TAKING A BITE OF IT

60-year-old Mr Zhang, told Shin Min Daily News that he brought his family of 4 to dinner at Bukit Panjang Hawker Centre on New Year at about 5pm.

Advertisements

They ordered a few dishes from a soup stall, including braised tofu, and when his daughter took a bite out of a piece of tofu, he saw something “black” inside.

He told his daughter to stop eating and look at what it was, and they then found half the body of a dead cockroach inside the tofu.

Horrified, Zhang suspects that his daughter had already swallowed the other half of the cockroach, and she then went to the toilet to vomit it out, but couldn’t.

Traumatised, he said that they went home without finishing their dinner and Zhang added that they may not eat tofu for the rest of the year.

Advertisements

He told the stall about their disgusting find but alleged that the stall didn’t apologise, instead blaming the issue on their supplier instead.

SMDN went down to the stall, and a worker told them that their tofu was prepared by a factory that processes the food before the supplier sends it to them.

The worker added that he will bring up the incident with the owner of the stall, who will get in touch with the supplier.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

MAN ANGERS WIFE BECAUSE HE INDIRECTLY SUGGESTED SHE NEED BIGGER ‘NEH NEH’

I need to hang my head in shame for being an unthinking husband.Sorry for any shirking or grammar issues...
- Advertisement -