Does divorced woman generally will not be as attractive as single woman? i realised that men actually prefers someone who is not married rather than someone who is divorced (no kids).
I recently just divorced with my ex as he cheated and I realised my friends who were divorced are having a hard time finding someone new even if they are attractive compared to my single friends who are normal.
Does guys really prefer singles instead?
Here are what netizens think:
- Some guys want the xmm instead of the responsibility of taking care of children from the previous marriage. If a guy who shows that he loves your kids show up, do take time to observe him and give him a chance.
- No. Divorcees have their own kind of charisma and maturity that acts as a form of attractiveness to men. Period.
- Not really, most importantly is love yourself and believe in yourself…
- As a young person, yes. But if I was already married or more than 35, than no, it doesn’t matter.
- I think as much as possible guys would choose a single woman over divorced woman….. but there are MN who are not bothered….. but I oso feel them not getting attached could b on the women’s part… like divorced woman may feel afraid to love again and defense would b up…… so it really goes both ways I feel
- If spending the same amount of money and time, why get a second hand car over a brand new car ? Unless the second car can really offer something that new ones couldn’t or won’t. second hand cars should lower their expectations considerably especially if there are already small kid’s onboard.
- Not really. It really depends on what the guy prefer and wants. As a person who is currently dating one. I would say kids and status between your ex would be the one that make or break.
- I felt older ladies are matured, understanding, capacity to teach, willing to lower expectations in certain situation compared your definition of a single female. I believe many guys, in Asian context, requires their female partner to teach/train their male to be the partner they want to be or compromise. Many younger “single” females either refuses to do so due to their flawed logic or doesn’t have the capability to do so.
- I would actually not prefer single females especially one that does not have any experience dating as they pose a higher risk of break up because they are more likely to not know what they want or what other guys can offer. A heck lot more competition, considering that most girls nowadays can bag a guy easily by opening their legs. Would advise unmarried ladies to really consider your options and not rush into marriage without careful consideration on your potential partner’s morals and thoughts. Do date/meet more guys, not saying that you should cheat, before settling down on the one that you want to be with. The rates of divorce nowadays are pretty high.