31.5 C
Singapore
Thursday, August 18, 2022
Ads

Woman Slept With Ear Phones And Charging Phone. Died and electrocuted

14408793_10153936169402666_385949516_n

Woman Slept With Ear Phones And Charging Phone. Died and electrocuted.

Advertisements

Young woman was found dead by her family with burned wounds all over her upper body. The cause of death was due to a phone charged and listening to music to sleep. The connection cause a short circuit which resulted electricity passing through her directly into the head via the headphones.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

2 SCAM SYNDICATES CAUGHT BY SG & M’SIA POLICE, 13 ARRESTED

In a joint operation conducted by the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD), and Commercial Crime Investigation Department (CCID) of the...
- Advertisement -