A 27-year-old woman in Boston posted a video on TikTok crying about how she accidentally swallowed an Apple Airpod instead of a painkiller.
The TikToker, Carli, was supposed to swallow an Ibuprofen 800 painkiller tablet but mixed it up with her Airpod.
Swallowed the wrong thing
She was apparently holding onto the pill in her right hand and her left Airpod in her left hand.
She said that she threw the Airpod into her mouth without realising it, took a sip of water to swallow it before realising that it wasn’t the painkiller.
The TikToker then describes in her video that she was trying to vomit it up but the Airpod won’t come out, as she cried.
Came out from the other side
Carli later posted an update video sharing that the Airpod had passed through her system without damaging her insides.
Meaning it eventually came out when she went to pass motion – she then confirmed that she didn’t try to retrieve the Airpod that came out.
FULL VIDEOS LOADING…
Image and video source: @iamcarliiib on TikTok