What precautions should I take when getting frisky with my boyfriend while hiking.
My boyfriend and I are camping / hiking in some park (being vague) and he confessed that one of his biggest fantasies is getting blown while out hiking in nature.
I know he’s pretty clean and we’ll have plenty of wet wipes, so hygiene is not a concern.
What I am worried about is running into people there or just generally ending up in some list somewhere because someone happened to complain.
What should we do to make sure we have some fun but don’t get into trouble? Some simple tips and things to keep in mind?
- Don’t get lost.
Like, don’t wander too far as to completely lose where the trail is. If you pop off the trail to the west, walk x number of feet, then place your pack (or draw an arrow or something that immediately stands out from the surrounding wilderness) facing to the east (i.e. back towards the trail you just left) of where you do the deed, that way when you’re in a post-coital haze and your brain is full of feel-good stupid chemicals, you know which direction the trail/home is.
- that’s a) not very fun for you and b) not very ethical given the at bare minimum embarrassment and possibly trauma you’ll have caused the other person. So I think you should take reasonable precautions to make sure you are not disturbed such as
– don’t do anything until you’re far enough into the wilderness that you rarely see other hikers – one every few hours or so at the most
– head off the beaten track
– stay mostly clothed so you’ll be able to hitch up your clothes and style it out in a matter of seconds
– if you are near any sort of path find cover and check sightlines so that you’ll see an approaching hiker long before they see you, and long long before they know what you’re doing (lookout is going to be the bj recipient’s job because the bj giver won’t be able to see much).