My best mate confided in me that he was rejected by a girl he was wooing as he lives in an HDB. It’s quite puzzling that she said he has an HDB smell on him and she isn’t interested
I asked my wife about this as she was living in an HDB previously and I asked how the hell does one have a smell of their residence
She is puzzled too and I wanted to know what the hell is happening fellas
Had a couple of WKDs with the poor chap hoping to find some answers
- NGL I have been to a couple of condos and GCBs and they smell different.
They have the smell of money.
- Likely the sweaty teenager smell. Mix of sweat, oil and other gentlemanly fluids in said room in combination with the lack of showering before coming into contact with things like the bed. Your friend is just unhygienic. Or, he uses too many mothballs.
- Unsunned laundry residue detergent, musky moldy environ, mothballs naphthalene
- He must be from yishun, i can smell them from afar
- He has no currency smell, he smell of coins.
- HDB smell is a very important protective odour. Keeps the pathogens away you know like mosquito repellent? Repel the toxic dumb girl.
- Can’t really fault her if she’s > 8/10 so she’ll take her chances to get the >8/10 males especially in a society like Singapore. However, SG HDBs are high quality though not like Malaysia public housing.
- Tell your friend, he dodge a bullet there. Crazy girl sia
- Girl hints he lacks money n Condo. If I advise Yr pal Run ASAP from Gold Digger
- 💰💰💰🎵🎵 Money..money.. money.. mo..ney… Mo…ney!
- Body odor is common with fat people and those who don’t have basic personal hygiene
- No wonder I can smell your mum