Obligatory not today, but a few weeks back. I had a one night stand with a good friend of mine.
Before it we had a good friendly relationship, talked to each other every day, and I think we both started to develop some feelings.
Then one night after some drinks, one thing lead to another, and we got intimate between the sheets.
The issue arrives in the fact, that after that night, I was ready to turn this into a relationship, my feelings for her shot through the roof.
But for her it was the opposite, she had recently gotten out of a relationship, and I was just a rebound for her.
Now I am not only heartbroken, but I’ve also lost a friendship I feel like, we talk less and less, we don’t see each other often anymore, and it’s just become awkward.
TL;DR Slept with a good friend, lost both potential relationship and friendship
- Sometimes the allure is better than the reality.
- It happens to the best of us! Give it some time to see if that can mend the friendship and maybe restore some of it, although if your feels now are entirely romantic in nature, that won’t work for you. It is okay to have tried and failed. I wish you the best.
- I hate to say it, but you were a rebound and it is possible she did not feel anything so she has become distant.
It sucks, but that is life and you have to move on. IF she truly wanted you she would be trying to be with you. bad timing
- That is why you don’t sleep with your friends. Lesson learned. There will be plenty more
- My man just learned that girls be like, ” I know a place” then take take you to the deepest pit of sadness you’ll ever know