25.8 C
Singapore
Sunday, October 2, 2022
Ads

Shaw

FIRE BREAKS OUT AT SHAW CENTRE RESTAURANT, 200 EVACUATED

A fire broke out at a Spanish restaurant, La Taperia, inside Shaw Centre earlier today.Netizens who were at the scene posted photos of the incident onto Facebook, with the SCDF officers seen present at the scene alongside a few...
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest News

BEANCURD COMPANY FINED $4.2K FOR COCKROACH INFESTATION

Hensin Food (S) Pte Ltd, a licensed food establishment, was fined $4,200 by the Court today for failure to...
- Advertisement -