Girlfriend of 6 years (24f), said her best friends boyfriends name (30m), really loudly while we were f-ing each other the other day.
Pretty self explanatory, Chloe , my girlfriend of seven years said her best friends boyfriends name as we were doing it.
For context, her bff’s boyfriend has a pretty bad reputation, he’s a father of 3. To 2 different women.
He has stolen money from his current girlfriend and has even tried to make sure that her bff doesn’t go out anymore.
There is more, but please feel free to pm me. I could use advice, I haven’t talked to my friends about it yet
- Oh wow start digging. Something bad going on there.
- Well, now you know what she’s thinking about when you’re in bed.
- You don’t need strangers to say what you already know, sorry bro time to move along
- Because she didn’t want you to know. But now you do. What’s the next step? Are you going to just sweep it under the rug and pretend it didn’t happen, or do something about it?
Its tricky. Because even if she isn’t sleeping with him, and it “only” happened because she’s fantasizing about him when she’s sleeping with you, and when she’s taking care of business by herself, she’s almost certainly not going to be honest with you. Right?
Do you have access to her phone? Are there other reasons that you have that suggest that she’s cheating on you – recent changes in behavior?
- She is already cheating on you with him. Dude, you already know this. After reading your comments, you KNOW she is or has cheated on you with him, and she KNOWS she just let it slip, which means you KNOW what you need to do. Time to pack it up and leave bro.
- Tbh I would dig around a bit and see if she’s actually cheated on you. Check her phone and think back if she’s ever done something suspicious or suddenly acted strange, sudden changes in libido and how she treats you.
Might also want to check her friends social media and compare with days she’s said she was hanging out with her.
Sorry for going down the cheating path but yelling another mans name in bed is not ok even when on accident. Also consider her reaction when talking about it. If she has a small crush or feel attracted to him she should go NC at least until any feelings are gone.