To men, from a woman.
On behalf of women, I’m sorry.
- I’m sorry that we don’t appreciate you enough.
- I’m sorry that we expect only to receive and barely give anything back.
- I’m sorry that women nowadays are extremely toxic to you.
- I’m sorry that women nowadays has nothing to bring to the table.
- I’m sorry that women nowadays are so entitled and delusional that it makes it harder to find genuine good ones.
- I’m sorry that we hurt you so much that you turned from a good gentleman, to a jerk.
- I’m sorry that you have to keep providing in order for women to see any sort of value in you.
- I’m sorry that we never try to communicate and understand your struggle.
As a woman, I’ve been attack by my own kind for going againts the toxic “sisterhood”. Long ago, I posted something againts modern feminism, and in the comments, 90% of the comments assume that I’m “a man claiming to be woman”, and “A typical self-proclaimed nice guy who is not very nice at all that pretends to be a woman”. Women just have no sense of accountability and hate being called out, especially by other woman.
No one wants to talk about toxic feminism. No one cares if a woman does anything wrong with anything when society will blame men instantly. Nowadays, woman are so obsessed with hating men, and categorized every single men to be evil. Some even celebrated and laugh whenever they read news about how men end their lives every 1 minute. It disgust me.
To men, there’s woman like me who loves you. You matter. You are important. You are great. You are amazing. And we appreciate you more than you know. We need you more than you need us. Please continue to be awesome. Please don’t stop being good men.
Again, I’m sorry that women made your lives miserable more than any men. Those entitled feminist don’t deserve to be with anyone like you. They won’t wake up from their delusional world, so ignore them.
Don’t doubt yourself. You are great. So keep going, King